Pages - Menu

Thursday

Alresford

When I wake up, I usually think along the sleepy lines of peanut butter > life. 
So, the morning started as any good morning should... 


Blueberries and peanut butter on toast definitely works, fyi.
I met up with some family friends in the very pretty town of Alresford the other day.



I was swiftly introduced to their latest fluffy addition, isn't he a beaut!? And then it was off to the market to pick up some fresh herbs & meat for dinner. 


Fresh peaches in hand, we walked along the renowned river side walk, cluing up on local knowledge about the old Eel House and Alresford's Georgian & Doomsday Book history. 



If you're in Hampshire go have a little look around Alresford. Catch the steam train, go to the tearooms, walk the dogs, head to the pub. Bliss.

12 comments:

  1. I have bread.

    I have peanut butter.

    I have blueberries.

    I need to give the combo a go! I've not thought of that one before!

    Lovely post

    Cx
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so organic and full of raw essence. I adore them. I definitely need to try blueberries on peanut butter toast now.
    P.S. Thanks for telling us about your adventures, I quite enjoy reading about them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tysm Rachel, that's very sweet!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos, I'm actually only 15 mins away but for some reason I don't go there enough. I should make more of an effort because it's a lovely town! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  4. Ooo never thought to add blueberries! I had toast with peanutbutter and pecans and honey the other day.. so so good!!

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely town!! I always love your photos :)

    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate peanut butter but nommmmmmm that blueberries + toast + pb concoction looks fantastic.

    xoxo hobovogue.com ღ

    ReplyDelete
  7. peanut butter and blueberries?!? I might have to try... I usually have my peanut butter with honey. mmmm...

    reckless abandon blog

    ReplyDelete