Pages - Menu

Saturday

Supernova

Yesterday I woke up with a stuffy head, bundled myself up in my scarf and begrudgingly headed out to get some air.
The chestnut man cried "hot chestnuts, get ya hot chestnuts" it echoed down the street and seemed to stop just where Supernova sits, a little soup kitchen with only a cluster of chairs, selling hot homemade soup and crusty toasties. 



We both opted for a hearty lunch of roast pepper, lentil & bacon soup topped with local cheddar and a good ol' ham & cheese toastie. 
Then it was on to find coffee... 

10 comments:

  1. That soup looks amazing, hearty and warming :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love the look of that soup! The perfect winter warmer!

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's some soup that's certainly good for the soul! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks DELICIOUS! I have been longing for soups all winter. It's just so perfect!
    Lisa | c/oMKE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lisa, Winter and soups are the 'bestest' of pairings.

      Delete
  5. Now that you've mentioned the man I can't get hot chestnuts out of my head! I want them!

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's just something so comforting about a sandwich and soup. Especially if you're full of cold, it's the best remedy, and this looks delicious.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete