Pages - Menu

Tuesday

The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club is the cult home of the hip & the hungry. It has caused waves in the London brunch world since its opening in 2005. And I think it's pretty clear why... 


    
C opted for a Mexican breakie of fried eggs, refried beans, chorizo, salsa, sour cream guacamole & tortilla with melty cheddar on top. 
And I went for french toast, bacon, banana & maple syrup. Can we just take a moment to relish in my mountain of bacon and drippings of maple syrup. 
It was so. good. 



If you haven't already, check out their snazzy retro menu here. 


You can go to The Breakfast Club in Soho (where we went),  Battersea Rise, Hoxton & Spitalfields. 
But remember...  

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! that french toast with the banana and bacon!! Aaaahhh!! drooling here already! I'm a sucker for breakfast at any time of the day! hahaha!!

    Click me for my BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same Liby, I could eat breakfast at all hours! x

    ReplyDelete