I've been on a baking binge recently.
If you fancy something lazy then this brownie recipe (tweaked from here) is a perfect match. Don't sweat; its super simple and also you only need one bowl. Barely any washing up and brownies! Win, win. I've made them more chocolatey, less fatty and all round just a little bit better. I also changed the cooking time which is very important when it comes to brownies. You'll need:
- 200g dark chocolate
- 150g milk chocolate
- (Heck, if you want triple chocolate raspberry brownies add 50g of white chocolate chunks)
- 200g butter
- 370g light muscovado sugar
- 4 eggs
- 140g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 200g raspberries (frozen or fresh either are fine)
1. Heat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray tin with baking paper. Put the chocolate (except any chunks), butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt over a bain-marie. Mix together and remove from the heat.
2. One by one, stir the eggs into the melted mixture. Sieve in the flour and cocoa powder then fold together. Put in any chocolate chunks and half of the raspberries, and mix in making sure not to mush them. Pour the mixture into the tray and scatter the rest of the raspberries on top for presentational lark.